Being fairly close to the capital (Delhi) your journey for Mathura begins from here. It takes around 3 hours to reach. After reaching Mathura, you can start exploring the birth place of Lord Krishna. It is scattered with numerous temples having its own significance, the main temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh temple where the devotees assemble in every festival. Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; similarly Lord Krishna’s rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat. Other points of attraction are, the Gita Mandir, Radha kund and more. After a long day of sightseeing, the overnight stay at the hotel is arranged.
The next day, you get to find out more about Lord Krishna’s childhood and love interests with your visit to another town near Mathura, Vindavan. After your breakfast is served, you advance towards Vindavan, indulge yourself more with the temples it has to offer. The Banke Bihari Temple is a very well known shrine here, the temple to whom it is dedicated is believed to have been the great Krishna devotee. The oldest temple in the area is the Madan Mohan Temple; the most beautifully designed temples is the Sri Radha Raman Mandir temple. Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and more. In the evening you return to the hotel and relax for the next day.
After an early morning breakfast, you head for the land of the Taj Mahal. You will fall in love with the elaborate designs and beautiful architecture. The whole city releases the cultural, religious and historical importance it holds. Of course the sight of the Taj Mahal will be an experience of a lifetime; even the Agra Fort, makes one wonder of the innovative ideas of people back in those days. In the evening you return to the hotel to rest.
The trip comes to an end with your return to Delhi. In the morning, breakfast will be served and your departure is arranged.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• All currently applicable taxes
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved