After reaching Delhi, leave for Chandigarh. On your way to Chandigarh, visit Mata Mansa Devi Temple. Dedicated to Maa Mansa, Mata Mansa Devi Temple is one of the most revered temples across the country. People from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Mansa. Leave for Chandigarh after Darshan. On reaching Chandigarh, check-in at the hotel. Go for sightseeing at the attractions of Chandigarh. Visit the famous Sukhana Lake, Rock Garden and Tower of Shadows. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Drive towards Naina Devi Temple (Bilaspur) this morning. To reach the temple at the hill top, you can use the stairs or travel through a cable car. One of the 51 Shaktipeethas, Naina Devi Temple is a popular pilgrimage site in Himachal Pradesh. It is the place where the eyes of Sati fell down. After Darshan, leave for Sheetla Devi Temple which is dedicated to Mata Sheetla Devi. Also visit Chintpurni Temple, a sacred temple that holds immense religious importance. It is believed that those who wish for something from a true heart, their wishes are fulfilled. Stay overnight at the hotel.
This morning, leave for Dharamshala. On arrival, complete all the check-in formalities at the hotel. Seek blessings at Mata Jwala ji Temple, a revered temple dedicated to Goddess Jwalamukhi. The temple has nine permanent flames that have been named after goddesses- Mahakali, Unpurna, Chandi, Hinglaj, Bindhya Basni, Maha Lakshmi, Saraswati, Ambika and Anji Devi. Post Darshan, visit Maa Bhagula Mukhi Temple and take the blessings of Maa Bhagula who is known to be the source of every knowledge of the universe. Visit Kangra Devi Temple where Maa Kangra is worshipped in the form of a ‘pindi’. You are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kangra.
Go for Darshan at Chamunda Devi Mandir in the morning. One of the seven mother goddesses, Chamunda Devi is also known as Chamundi. Devotees from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Chamunda. Go for sightseeing around Dharamshala in the afternoon. Visit attractions like Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple. Get back to the hotel by evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
Leave for Katra via Jammu this morning. On arriving in Katra, check-in at the hotel. Spend the day the way you like. You can go to explore the local market of Katra. Overnight stay at Katra.
This day, you go for Darshan at Vaishno Devi. Early in the morning, start trekking to the Vaishno Devi Shrine. One of the holiest shrines in India, Vaishno Devi Temple is the abode of Maa Vaishno Devi, who is also known as Mata Rani. Maa Vaishno is considered a manifestation of Mother Goddess. People from all over the world visit the temple to seek blessings of Maa Vaishno. People believe that no prayer goes unanswered from the temple of Maa Vaishno. Trek back to Katra after Darshan at the temple. On reaching, get back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Start driving to Amritsar and en-route visit Wagah border. A popular attraction of Amritsar, Wagah border is the border connecting India and Pakistan. The key highlight of the place is the evening ceremony that takes place every day. Later, go back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Begin the sightseeing tour of Amritsar with a visit to Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple. Later, visit Jallianwala Bagh, a place holding a lot of historical significance. It is the area which commemorates the massacre commissioned by General Dyer during the British Rule. Later, get dropped at the Airport or Railway station and carry on with your onward journey.
• W Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All transfers, city tours and transport services by Non Air-conditioned Indica Vista / Indigo / Tavera, 4* Pacakges ( Non Ac Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova ) Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
• Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved