Rajasthan is known for its colorful and rich culture. Fierce history will surely fill the hearts of students with proud historic moments. Forts, palaces and temples is what Rajasthan’s major part is filled with and every building has its own story ready to be told to students. And to feel the tradition, handicrafts and museums will fill the left over space
- Day 01: Delhi – Jaipur
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
This morning after breakfast enjoying sightseeing of the Pink city of Rajasthan. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing where you will cover Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and City Palace. Later, explore the local market and shop for some amazing stuff such as traditional clothes, jewelry, handicraft etc. Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort. Overnight stay.
- Day 03 : jaipur – Jodhpur
Post breakfast, drive to Jodhpur, Popular as the blue city in Rajasthan. It is situated on the boundary of the Thar Desert. On arrival, check-in at the hotel and later leave for sightseeing. You are going to cover Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort and Mandore and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay.
- Day 04 : Jodhpur – Udaipur
Post breakfast leave for Udaipur, after breakfast. On the way, visit Ranakpur, popular for its Jain temples, which were constructed during the 15th century. Continue to Udaipur now. Upon arrival, check-into the hotel.
- Day 05 : Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast sightseeing of the one of most romantic cities. You are going to cover popular forts and palaces in this city, known as the city of Lakes. You will cover City Palace, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Lake Palace, Fateh Sagar, Jagdish Temple, Pratap Memorial, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir, and Pichola Lake. Later, return to your rooms for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 : Udaipur – Delhi departure
Post breakfast, get an assisted transfer to the New Delhi where we drop at railway station or the airport to catch a train or a flight for your onward journey.
|Price Starting from INR 8,000/- Per person on twin sharing basis|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• irport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
• All currently applicable taxes
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.