Himachal Pradesh, one of the most amazing tourist destinations in India, has been a naturally rich tourist place in India known for hill stations, pine and deodar forest ranges, valleys, lush green jungles, snow-covered peaks, high-rise mountain ranges and a number of historical places As far as the history of Himachal Pradesh is concerned, it has a very long, rich and glorious history that dates back to the era of Indus valley civilization. it is Popularly known as the Devbhumi ¬– “Land of the Gods”, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in India, nestles in north-west region of western Himalayas.
- Day 01: CHANDIGARH – SHIMLA – KUFRI (22 KMS/ 45 MINS) – LOCAL S/S – SHIMLA Meals: Dinner Only
After pick from Chandigarh Airport/Railway station, start your wonderful vacation to Himachal starting from Shimla. Reach Shimla within 10 hours and check into the hotel. After fresh up proceed for Shimla sightseeing to cover: Kufri (It is one the best ski point in winters and in summers, it turns into a famous tourist picnic spot) Jakhu Temple (According to Mahabharata Myth Hanuman Ji rested while Searching for Sanjivini Plant), Vice regal lodge which was once the residence of British Viceroy of India which is now converted to advance study for its academic use). In Evening Explore, The Mall, Scandal Point, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar and Christ Church. Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
Shimla renowned its name as Queen of hills due to its flattering sceneries and colonial heritage which has retained its charm from British India time to till now.
- Day 02: SHIMLA – KULLU – MANIKARAN – MANALI (260 KMS/7-8 hrs)
After Breakfast Drive from Shimla to Manali. Enroute visit Manikaran, On the way to Manali, Take a halt at Pandoh Dam, visit Hanogi Mata Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple. Evening Check in hotel. Free to visit Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03: SHIMLA – KULLU – MANIKARAN – MANALI (260 KMS/7-8 hrs)
After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes- Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata), Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashist Muni & well known for its hot Curable water and Religious). Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali, Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 04: Manali (Local Manali).
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Overnight stay.
- Day 05: MANALI – KULLU – CHANDIGARH
After breakfast a drive to Kullu to enjoy thrilling River Rafting (on your own expense), to visit World famous Pashmina Shawl Factory and then drive to Chandigarh. Check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay.
- Day 06 : CHANDIGARH
Morning after breakfast Start your city tour with Rock Garden which consists of various arts and objects made of industrial and urban waste. It is situated in sector-1. The credit of its foundation goes to Dr Nek Chand who was the road inspector in the Engineering department of Chandigarh. Then visit to Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of shivalik range. People visit in the morning to enjoy fresh breeze. It serves as a picnic spot and good place for water activities. After that visit Rose Garden which is Asia’s largest rose garden. It contains more than 17,000 plants and over 16,000 varieties of roses. The venue serves annual rose festival or festival of gardens, then Drop to Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station for the onwards journey……..
• 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Shimla Hotel.
• 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Manali Hotel.
• 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Dharamshala Hotel.
• 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Dalhousie Hotel.
• 1 Room per day .
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• 08 Morning Bed Tea, 08 Breakfast & 08 Dinner.
• Pick up and drop ex Delhi.
• All transfers & sightseeing by A/C Swift Dzire Car (Ac will not work on Hill Area).
• All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive All applicable taxes.
• Any airfare / Train fare.
• Any entry fee.
• Not mentions above.
• These Rates are not applicable Between 14th April to 5th July and 15th December to 5th. January.
Cancellation charges per person
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29– 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
• Extra meals or beverages.
If we change or cancel your holiday
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
• Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
• We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you have a complaint
• If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately.
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.