The capital and largest city is Bangkok, a special administrative area. Thailand is bordered to the north by Myanmar and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Myanmar.
- Day 01: Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya
On arrival at the Bangkok airport, you will be met and transferred to Pattaya on seat in coach basis. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Alcazar Show. Every night, dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns thrill audiences, as they mime and dance against a back-drop of surround-sound and computerized lighting.
- Day 02: Pattaya
After breakfast set out in a speedboat to Coral Island, picturesque islands off the coast of Pattaya. You can opt for many water-activities, like under-water diving in the surrounding coral, jet skiing and parasailing (at additional cost) or you can just relax on the beach. The evening is at leisure to explore Pattaya on your own. After dark, Pattaya offers all the allure and magic of a truly vibrant nightlife with a spectacular variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, discotheques, cocktail lounges and cabarets.
- Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
Post breakfast; take seat in coach transfer to Bangkok. The evening is free to explore the innumerable shopping options the city has to offer we also suggest you to choose from the optional tours listed below.
- Day 04: Bangkok
After breakfast, the day is free for leisure or you can choose from the Optional Tours listed below.
- Day 05: Depart Bangkok
After breakfast, your day is free at leisure. Later you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
• Return airfare on economy class.
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
• Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
• Coral Island tour with lunch on seat in coach basis.
• Alcazar Show on seat in coach basis.
• Transfer from Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel on seat in coach basis.
• Transfer from Bangkok hotel to Bangkok airport on seat in coach basis.
• Visa charges
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
• All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
• We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
• Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
• Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.