Valley of flowers located in the lap of Himalayas, Uttarakhand. Perfect blend of blue sky and green meadow and beautiful flowers, this valley of flowers gives a perfect dreamlike view. Valley of flower is declared as the most beautiful trek in the world. Lying in the backdrop of snowcapped mountains, this beautiful valley of flower has all the exotic flowers, vivid flora and fauna, lines of stream, this valley has to be trekked to witness the majestic beauty.
- Day 01: Delhi -Haridwar
Morning, drive to Haridwar after reaching at Hotel refresh yourself and evening attend ganga arti at Har Ki Pauri & overnight stay.
- Day 02: Haridwar – Joshimath
Morning, drive to Joshimath via Devprayag. On the way visit Dev prayag where Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers meet. From here the holy river Ganges started. Arrival at Joshimath by evening, check into the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay.
- Day 03 : Joshimath – Govind Ghat (22kms drive) – Ghangaria (13kms/4hr Trek)
Drive to Govindghat, Trek Start from here to Ghangaria (3000 mts). Check in Hotel. Ghangharia/Govinddham : 5 Kms. situated in the midst of a pine grove Ghangharia serves asa base for visiting Hemkund Shaib. It is the last human habitation in the valley. A tourist Lodge, log huts, tents and a Gurudwara provide comfortable accommodation.
- Day 04 : Ghangaria – Valley Of Flowers – Ghangria (5 kms one side/4-5 hrs)
After breakfast trek to Valley Of Flowers (3858 m) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Geranium, Marsh marigold, Prinula, Potentilla, Geum, Asters, Lilium, Ranunculus, Corydalis, Inula, Braham kamal, Campanula, Pedicularis, Arisaema, Morina, Impatiens, Bistorta, Ligularia, Anaphalis, Saxifrages, Sibbaldia, Thermo- psis, Trollius, Codonopsis, Dactylorhiza, Cypripedium, Str- awberry, Epilobium, Rhododendrons and numerous others. Most of the flowers have medicinal values too. The valley is 10 kms long, 2 kms wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After enjoying the beauty of valley trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 05 : Hemkund – Ghanghria
After breakfast trek to Hemkund Sahib (4329 m) from Ghangaria. This is quite a steep climb. In the Sikh holy book, The Granth Sahib, the Sikh Guru Gobind Singh recounts that in a previous life, he meditated on the shores of a lake surrounded by seven snowcapped mountains now recognized by Hemkund. Late afternoon trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 06 : Ghangaria – Govindghat (13kms trek down) – Rudraprayag (145kms/5hr)
After 13 Kms trek from Ghangaria to Govind Ghat, drive to Rudraprayag from Govind Ghat. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
- Day 07 : Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160kms/5hr)
Early morning, Drive to Rishikesh. Arrival at Rishikesh tour end.
- Day 08 : Haridwar – Delhi
Early morning, Drive to Delhi drop at Railway station or Airport tour ends.
|Haridwar||Hotel Great Anada or Similar|
|Joshimath||Hotel Mount view or Similar|
|Ghangaria||Hotel Kuber Annexe or Similar|
|Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana or Similar </p>|
Hotel Category Details:
• Premium+ Packages: Best Available Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle.
• Premium Packages: Equivalent 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
• Luxury Packages: Equivalent 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
• Superior Packages: Equivalent 3* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
• Super Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
• Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Hotel with Breakfast & all Modern Amenities.
• Standard Packages: Equivalent 1* Hotel with Basic Facilities with Breakfast.
• Budget Packages: Budget Hotel with Basic Facilities with Breakfast.
|Standard Rs. 25,000/- Per person|
• Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All land transfers in air conditioned shared private vehicle from Haridwar/Rishikesh Railway station and back as per itinerary.
•Entry fee for Valley of Flowers as applicable.
•Fully escorted trek with local trekking guide.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.